What's Nantes Erdre like?
In Nantes Erdre, you can easily get to the riverfront or simply visit the restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Loire Valley and Beaujoire Floral Park. There's plenty more to see, including Parc des Expositions de Nantes La Beaujoire and Stade de la Beaujoire.
How to get to Nantes Erdre
Nantes Erdre is located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Nantes.
- Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Nantes Erdre
Things to see and do in and around Nantes Erdre
What to see in Nantes Erdre
- Parc des Expositions de Nantes La Beaujoire
- Stade de la Beaujoire
- Loire Valley
- Beaujoire Floral Park
Things to do near Nantes Erdre:
- Machines of the Isle of Nantes (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Carquefou Golf Club (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Passage Pommeraye (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Centre Commercial Beaulieu (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Nantes-Erdre Golf Club (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nantes?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, October, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)