What's New Auckland like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider New Auckland? Visit places such as Gladstone Entertainment and Convention Centre and Gladstone Yacht Club when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Barney Point Beach and Gladstone Marina are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to New Auckland
New Auckland is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Gladstone.
- Gladstone, QLD (GLT), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from New Auckland
Things to see and do in and around New Auckland
Things to see near New Auckland:
- Gladstone Entertainment and Convention Centre (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Gladstone Yacht Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Barney Point Beach (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Gladstone Marina (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- William Golding Memorial Lookout (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near New Auckland:
- Tondoon Botanic Gardens (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Gladstone Art Gallery and Museum (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gladstone?
- Hottest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, April (average 97 mm of rainfall)