What's Hauts-Paves - Saint-Felix like?
While in Hauts-Paves - Saint-Felix, you can enjoy the shops. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Ile de Versailles and Japanese Garden. There's plenty more to see, including Loire Valley.
How to get to Hauts-Paves - Saint-Felix
Hauts-Paves - Saint-Felix is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Nantes.
- Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Hauts-Paves - Saint-Felix
Things to see and do in and around Hauts-Paves - Saint-Felix
What to see in Hauts-Paves - Saint-Felix
- Loire Valley
- Ile de Versailles
- Japanese Garden
Things to do near Hauts-Paves - Saint-Felix:
- Machines of the Isle of Nantes (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Jules Verne Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Atlantis Shopping Centre (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Passage Pommeraye (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Theatre Graslin (1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nantes?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, October, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)