What's Coimadai like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Coimadai? Take time to see places such as Coimadai Bushland Reserve and Pyrete Range Reference Area while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Lerderderg State Park.
How to get to Coimadai
Coimadai is located 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of Bacchus Marsh.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 20.5 mi (33 km) from Coimadai
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from Coimadai
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from Coimadai
Things to see and do in and around Coimadai
What to see in Coimadai
- Coimadai Bushland Reserve
- Pyrete Range Reference Area
- Lerderderg State Park
When is the best time to visit Bacchus Marsh?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, February, January (average 29 mm of rainfall)