What's West Tamworth like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider West Tamworth? Take time to see places such as Bicentennial Park and Tamworth Golf Course while you're here. While visiting the neighbourhood, sports fans can enjoy golfing. Tamworth Capitol Theatre and Tamworth Regional Entertainment Conference Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to West Tamworth
West Tamworth is located 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Tamworth.
- Tamworth, NSW (TMW), 3.8 mi (6 km) from West Tamworth
Things to see and do in and around West Tamworth
Things to see near West Tamworth:
- Bicentennial Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Tamworth Regional Entertainment Conference Centre (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- TAFE New England Tamworth Campus (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- University of Newcastle Department of Rural Health Tamworth Education Centre (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Oxley Scenic Lookout (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near West Tamworth:
- Tamworth Golf Course (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Tamworth Capitol Theatre (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Australian Country Music Hall of Fame (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Big Golden Guitar Tourist Centre (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tamworth?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, November, February (average 76 mm of rainfall)