What's South Tamworth like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider South Tamworth. Take time to see the sights such as Tamworth Regional Gallery while you're here. Tamworth Regional Entertainment Conference Centre and Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to South Tamworth
South Tamworth is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Tamworth.
- Tamworth, NSW (TMW), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from South Tamworth
Things to see and do in and around South Tamworth
Things to see near South Tamworth:
- Tamworth Regional Entertainment Conference Centre (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- TAFE New England Tamworth Campus (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Bicentennial Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Oxley Scenic Lookout (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- University of Newcastle Department of Rural Health Tamworth Education Centre (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near South Tamworth:
- Tamworth Regional Gallery (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Tamworth Capitol Theatre (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Big Golden Guitar Tourist Centre (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Longyard Golf Course (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tamworth?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, October (average 77 mm of rainfall)