What's Taminda like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Taminda. Visit places such as Tamworth Capitol Theatre and Tamworth Regional Entertainment Conference Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre and Bicentennial Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Taminda
Taminda is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Tamworth.
- Tamworth, NSW (TMW), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Taminda
Things to see and do in and around Taminda
Things to see near Taminda:
- TAFE New England Tamworth Campus (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Tamworth Regional Entertainment Conference Centre (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Bicentennial Park (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Oxley Scenic Lookout (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- University of Newcastle Department of Rural Health Tamworth Education Centre (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Taminda:
- Tamworth Capitol Theatre (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Botanical Gardens (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Big Golden Guitar Tourist Centre (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Longyard Golf Course (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tamworth?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, October (average 77 mm of rainfall)