What's Wooyung like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Wooyung. Nature lovers can visit Arakwal National Park and Nightcap National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Pottsville Beach and Cabarita Beach.
How to get to Wooyung
Wooyung is located 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the heart of Tweed Heads.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from Wooyung
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from Wooyung
Things to see and do in and around Wooyung
What to see in Wooyung
- Pottsville Beach
- Cabarita Beach
- Casuarina Beach
- Belongil Beach
- The Pass
Other popular Wooyung attractions
- Main Beach
- Wategos Beach
- Clarkes Beach
- Kingscliff Beach
- Arakwal National Park
When is the best time to visit Tweed Heads?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 92 mm of rainfall)