What's Kirra like?
Kirra is notable for its beach access. Take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's spas. Plan a fun excursion to Gold Coast Skydive and Border Park Raceway. Kirra Beach and The Strand are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Kirra
Kirra is located 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Kirra
Things to see and do in and around Kirra
What to see in Kirra
- Gold Coast Skydive
- Border Park Raceway
Things to do near Kirra:
- The Strand (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Twin Towns Services Club (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Tweed City (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)