What's Darra like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Darra. Take time to see the sights such as Wacol Bushlands Nature Refuge while you're here. XXXX Brewery is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Darra
Darra is located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Darra
Things to see and do in and around Darra
Things to see near Darra:
- Wacol Bushlands Nature Refuge (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Centenary Memorial Gardens (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Oxley Futsal Complex (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Riverfront (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- City Hall & King George Square (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Darra:
- Mt. Ommaney Centre (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Indooroopilly Golf Club (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- McLeod Country Golf Club (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)