What's Macclesfield like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Macclesfield. Take time to see places such as Australian Rainbow Trout Farm and Yellingbo Nature Conservation Reserve while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Sassafras Creek Nature Conservation Reserve.
Things to see and do in and around Macclesfield
What to see in Macclesfield
- Yellingbo Nature Conservation Reserve
- Sassafras Creek Nature Conservation Reserve
Things to do near Macclesfield:
- Australian Rainbow Trout Farm (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Monbulk Winery (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Tesselaar's Bulbs and Flowers (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Gemco Community Theatre (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)