What's Cremorne like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Cremorne? Take time to see the sights such as Church Street while you're here. Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Cremorne
Cremorne is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from Cremorne
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Cremorne
Things to see and do in and around Cremorne
Things to see near Cremorne:
- Aami Park (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Rod Laver Arena (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Margaret Court Arena (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Shrine of Remembrance (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
Things to do near Cremorne:
- Church Street (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Royal Botanic Gardens (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Bridge Road (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Chapel Street (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)