What's Menzies Creek like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Menzies Creek? Nature lovers can visit Emerald Lake Park and Cardinia Reservoir. There's plenty more to see, including Dandenong Ranges National Park and Dandenongs.
How to get to Menzies Creek
Menzies Creek is located 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from Menzies Creek
Things to see and do in and around Menzies Creek
What to see in Menzies Creek
- Emerald Lake Park
- Cardinia Reservoir
- Dandenong Ranges National Park
- Monash University
Things to do in Menzies Creek
- Dandenong Ranges Botanic Gardens
- William Ricketts Sanctuary
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre
- Westfield Knox
- Dandenong Plaza
Other popular Menzies Creek attractions
- The Glen Shopping Centre
- Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre
- Bunyip State Park
- Braeside Park
- Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne