What's Turtle Cove like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Turtle Cove. Take time to see places such as Turtle Cove and Pelican Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Babalua Beach.
How to get to Turtle Cove
Turtle Cove is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Providenciales.
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Turtle Cove
Things to see and do in and around Turtle Cove
What to see in Turtle Cove
- Turtle Cove
- Pelican Beach
- Babalua Beach
Things to do near Turtle Cove:
- The Regent Village Shopping Mall (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Harbour Club Marina (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Salt Mills Plaza (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Royal Flush Gaming Parlor (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Providenciales?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, May (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, August, July (average 141 mm of rainfall)