What's Broadway like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Broadway. Take time to see places such as Volunteer Park and Volunteer Park Water Tower while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Saint Mark's Episcopal Cathedral and Jimi Hendrix Statue.
How to get to Broadway
Broadway is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Broadway
- Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Broadway
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Broadway
Things to see and do in and around Broadway
What to see in Broadway
- Volunteer Park
- Seattle Central Business District
- Volunteer Park Water Tower
- Seattle Central Community College
- Saint Mark's Episcopal Cathedral
Things to do in Broadway
- Gay City Library
- Pike Pine Retail Core
- Seattle Asian Art Museum
- Cal Anderson Park
Other popular Broadway attractions
- Jimi Hendrix Statue
- Volunteer Park Conservatory
- Three Dollar Bill Cinema
- Allen African Methodist Episcopal Church
- First African Methodist Episcopal Church
When is the best time to visit Seattle?