What's Central District like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Central District. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Leschi Park and Madrona Park. There's plenty more to see, including Lake Washington and Northwest African American Museum.
How to get to Central District
Central District is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Central District
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 4.8 mi (7.6 km) from Central District
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from Central District
Things to see and do in and around Central District
What to see in Central District
- Seattle University
- Seattle Central Business District
- Lake Washington
- Leschi Park
- Madrona Park
Things to do in Central District
- Northwest African American Museum
- Powell Barnett Park
- Douglass-Truth Library
- Edwin Pratt Park and Fine Arts Center
Other popular Central District attractions
- East Harrison Street End
- Frink Park
- Langston Hughes Performing Arts Center
- Redhawk Center
- Ebenezer AME Zion Church
When is the best time to visit Seattle?