What's Yehuda Hamaccabi like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Yehuda Hamaccabi. Places to visit such as Old Tel Aviv Port and Tel Aviv City Hall are not far away. Rabin Square and The Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Yehuda Hamaccabi
Yehuda Hamaccabi is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Tel Aviv.
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Yehuda Hamaccabi
Things to see and do in and around Yehuda Hamaccabi
Things to see near Yehuda Hamaccabi:
- Tel Aviv City Hall (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Rabin Square (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- The Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Hilton Beach (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Azrieli Center (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
Things to do near Yehuda Hamaccabi:
- Old Tel Aviv Port (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Ben Gurion House (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Ben Yehuda Street (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Ramat Aviv Mall (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tel Aviv?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, November (average 76 mm of rainfall)