What's Kerem HaTeimanim like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Kerem HaTeimanim, especially its shops and beach access. Plan a fun excursion to Banana Beach and Drummers Beach. There's plenty more to see, including Carmel Market and Jerusalem Beach.
How to get to Kerem HaTeimanim
Kerem HaTeimanim is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Tel Aviv.
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Kerem HaTeimanim
Things to see and do in and around Kerem HaTeimanim
What to see in Kerem HaTeimanim
- Tourist Information Office
- Banana Beach
- Jerusalem Beach
- Geula Beach
- Drummers Beach
Things to do in Kerem HaTeimanim
- Carmel Market
- Nachalat Binyamin Pedestrian Mall
- Ben Yehuda Street
When is the best time to visit Tel Aviv?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, November (average 76 mm of rainfall)