What's Park Tzameret like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Park Tzameret. Visit places such as Tel Aviv Museum of Art and Eretz Israel Museum when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Azrieli Center and Yarkon Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Park Tzameret
Park Tzameret is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Tel Aviv.
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Park Tzameret
Things to see and do in and around Park Tzameret
Things to see near Park Tzameret:
- Azrieli Center (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Yarkon Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- The Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Dizengoff Square (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Hilton Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Park Tzameret:
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Eretz Israel Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Ben Gurion House (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Old Tel Aviv Port (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Habima Theatre (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tel Aviv?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, October (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, February (average 113 mm of rainfall)