Your safety is our top priority
Hotels in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
Why book with Hotels.com?
Where to stay in Tel Aviv-Jaffa?
- 65 Hotel, Rothschild, Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
65 Hotel, Rothschild, Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Florentin1.7 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb288 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Grand Beach Hotel
Grand Beach Hotel
Old North2.6 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.4.Good150 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hotel 75 by Prima Hotels
Hotel 75 by Prima HotelsVIP
Kerem HaTeimanim2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous149 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Tal by the Beach - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Tal by the Beach - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Old North2.7 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb95 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Fabric Hotel - An Atlas Boutique Hotel
Fabric Hotel - An Atlas Boutique Hotel
Kerem HaTeimanim2.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.6.Exceptional279 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Cinema - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Cinema - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Tel Aviv City Center1.6 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb113 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Renaissance Tel Aviv
Renaissance Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv Promenade2.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good113 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Lighthouse by Brown Hotels
Lighthouse by Brown Hotels
Kerem HaTeimanim2.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.0.Very good236 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Melody - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Melody - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Old North2.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.4.Exceptional123 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Embassy Hotel Tel Aviv
Embassy Hotel Tel AvivVIP
Tel Aviv Beaches2.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous324 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hotel BoBo by Brown Hotels
Hotel BoBo by Brown Hotels
Florentin2.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.8.Good95 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Setai Tel Aviv
The Setai Tel Aviv
Neve Tzedek3.9 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb232 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, an IHG Hotel
Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, an IHG Hotel
Nahalat Yitzhak0.2 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous192 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Savoy Tel-Aviv, Sea Side
The Savoy Tel-Aviv, Sea Side
Kerem HaTeimanim2.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous258 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Yam Hotel An Atlas Boutique Hotel
Yam Hotel An Atlas Boutique Hotel
Old North2.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.6.Exceptional107 Hotels.com guest reviews
Transport in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
Looking to stay near the airport, train station or other popular transport hubs? Find properties near
Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station1.1 kilometers to city centre
Tel Aviv HaShalom Station0.3 kilometer to city centre
Tel Aviv HaHagana Station2.3 kilometers to city centre
Herzliyya Station10 kilometers to city centre
Rehovot E. Hadar Station19 kilometers to city centre
Petah Tikva - Kiryat Arye Station7.6 kilometers to city centre
Find out more about Tel Aviv-Jaffa
How many days should you spend in Tel Aviv?
Travelers from SYD to TLV stay for 14 days on average.
How much should a trip from Sydney (SYD) to Tel Aviv-Yafo (TLV) cost?
Ranging anywhere from $1,260 to $5,339, prices for SYD to TLV do fluctuate much more than most routes from Australia. However, the sooner you book, the more you'll be able to save.
When is the best time to visit?
Peak travel periods include summer (May–Aug), when the weather is hot and humid, and major Jewish holidays such as Passover (Mar/Apr, dates vary) and the High Holy Days (Sep/Oct, dates vary), during which many shops, restaurants and museums close or have limited hours. Winters are mild, with some rain.
Exploring Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv is a modern, cosmopolitan and hip city. It is fastly becoming a technology hub known as Silicon Wadi. You will always find something to do here, there are restaurants, shops, and nightlife experiences everywhere.
Accommodations in Tel Aviv
There is a range of options for all travelers. The most popular hotel in Tel Aviv-Jaffa is the The Vista at Hilton Tel Aviv, which has been booked &TravellersChoiceBooked1 times from our Hotels.com verified guests. Our guests also highly recommended Emilia TLV in Tel Aviv-Jaffa as it has been reserved &TravellersChoiceBooked2 times.
Sightseeing in Tel Aviv
Downtown Tel Aviv is the city's beating heart, jam-packed with every type of cosmopolitan scene you could ever fancy- happening nightclubs, pavement cafes, intriguing architecture, cool boutiques, and thriving cultural hubs. Wander past the eclectic White City Bauhaus buildings before enjoying the Museum of Art's stylish galleries. Just remember to leave time to discover the city's cool boutiques and bustling markets for some retail therapy.
Gordon Beach offers visitors the chance to play at its volleyball courts or enjoy a nice, refreshing dip in a saltwater swimming pool. There is also a boardwalk where there are many restaurants serving amazing local food. After sundown, head to one of the many outdoor beach bars to have a few drinks and enjoy some dancing.
Transportation in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv has a great modern and cheap bus system. Taxis are also a common way to get around. In the past years, there are a growing number of bicycle paths which together with the nice weather make it perfect for biking around the city.
We do more than just hotels...
Not sure where to go? Here are some popular destinations you may like
- Ein Bokek
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
Top cities in Israel
- Jerusalem Hotels
- Haifa Hotels
- Ein Bokek Hotels
- Tiberias Hotels
- Herzlia Hotels
- Netanya Hotels
- Ramat Gan Hotels
- Petah Tikva Hotels
- Safed Hotels
- Mitzpe Ramon Hotels
- Bat Yam Hotels
- Neve Zohar Hotels
- Beersheba Hotels
- Hotels near Jaffa Flea Market, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hotels near Ichilov Hospital, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hotels near Dizengoff Centre, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hotels near Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hotels near Dizengoff Square, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hotels near Herzliya Medical Center, Herzliya Pituach
- Hotels near Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hotels near Old Tel Aviv Port, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hotels near Ramat Aviv Mall, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hotels near Tel Aviv Marina, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hotels near Park Tzameret, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hotels near Yehuda Hamaccabi, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hotels near Nahalat Yitzhak, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hotels near New Ramat-Aviv, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Apartments in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Apart-hotels in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Hostels in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Guest houses in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Vacation homes in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Breakfast included Hotels in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Pool Hotels in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- WiFi included Hotels in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Parking available Hotels in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Gym Hotels in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Kitchen Hotels in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- In-room accessibility Hotels in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
Top rated Tel Aviv-Jaffa Hotels
- The Elliot Hotel
- Marmorek Tel aviv
- The Vista at Hilton Tel Aviv
- Port Boutique Apartments Tel Aviv
- HolyGuest - Yossef Hanassi St.
Recently added Tel Aviv-Jaffa Hotels
- Villa Brown Tel-Aviv
- Hotel Room Service
- Cozy Apartment in the Heart of Tel Aviv
- Apt with Balcony In the Heart of TLV
- An amazing gem in the heart of TelAviv
Other Tel Aviv-Jaffa Hotels
Cities near to Tel Aviv-Jaffa