What's Risdon Park like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Risdon Park. Take time to see places such as Mount Remarkable National Park and Ellen Street while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Telowie Gorge Conservation Park and Wirrabara Range Conservation Park.
How to get to Risdon Park
Risdon Park is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Port Pirie.
- Whyalla, SA (WYA), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from Risdon Park
Things to see and do in and around Risdon Park
What to see in Risdon Park
- Mount Remarkable National Park
- Ellen Street
- Telowie Gorge Conservation Park
- Wirrabara Range Conservation Park
- Spaniards Gully Conservation Park
Things to do near Risdon Park:
- Northern Festival Centre (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Port Pirie National Trust Museum (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Port Pirie Regional Art Gallery (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Port Pirie?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, November, May (average 57 mm of rainfall)