What's Lake Albert like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Lake Albert. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Victory Memorial Gardens and Wiradjuri Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Wagga Wagga Country Club and Wiradjuri Walking Track Lake Albert Trailhead.
How to get to Lake Albert
Lake Albert is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Wagga Wagga.
- Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill), 4 mi (6.5 km) from Lake Albert
Things to see and do in and around Lake Albert
What to see in Lake Albert
- Charles Sturt University
- Victory Memorial Gardens
- Wiradjuri Reserve
- Willans Hill Reserve
- Wollundry Lagoon
Things to do near Lake Albert:
- Wagga Wagga Country Club (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Wagga RSL Club (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Wagga Wagga Art Gallery (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
Other popular Lake Albert attractions
- Pomingalarna Nature Reserve
- Ashmont Reserve
- Livingstone National Park
- Birdlip Nature Reserve
- Livingstone State Conservation Area