What's Tatton like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Tatton? Take time to see places such as Victory Memorial Gardens and Willans Hill Reserve while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Wollundry Lagoon and Pomingalarna Nature Reserve.
How to get to Tatton
Tatton is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Wagga Wagga.
- Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Tatton
Things to see and do in and around Tatton
What to see in Tatton
- Charles Sturt University
- Victory Memorial Gardens
- Willans Hill Reserve
- Wollundry Lagoon
- Pomingalarna Nature Reserve
Things to do near Tatton:
- Wagga Wagga Country Club (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Wagga RSL Club (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Wagga Wagga Art Gallery (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
Other popular Tatton attractions
- Wiradjuri Reserve
- Ashmont Reserve
- Birdlip Nature Reserve
- Livingstone National Park
- Livingstone State Conservation Area