What's Ashmont like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Ashmont? Visit places such as Wagga RSL Club and Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre and Wagga Wagga Country Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Ashmont
Ashmont is located 2 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Wagga Wagga.
- Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Ashmont
Things to see and do in and around Ashmont
Things to see near Ashmont:
- Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Charles Sturt University (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Riverina Community College (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Wollundry Lagoon (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Victory Memorial Gardens (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Ashmont:
- Wagga RSL Club (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Wagga Wagga Country Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Wagga Wagga Art Gallery (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wagga Wagga?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: October, May, July, August (average 57 mm of rainfall)