What's Downtown Memphis like?
Visitors really like Downtown Memphis, especially its live music, restaurants and riverfront access. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues, museums and theatre scene. Take a fun excursion to FedEx Forum. Other popular sights worth a visit include Beale Street.
How to get to Downtown Memphis
Downtown Memphis is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Memphis.
- Memphis International Airport (MEM), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Downtown Memphis
Things to see and do in and around Downtown Memphis
What to see in Downtown Memphis
- FedEx Forum
- Beale Street
- AutoZone Park
- Sun Studio
- Mud Island River Park
Things to do in Downtown Memphis
- Cannon Center for Performing Arts
- Orpheum Theatre
- Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid
- National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel
- Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
Other popular Downtown Memphis attractions
- Statue of Elvis
- Beale Street Landing
- Mississippi River
- Court Square
- Mississippi River Museum at Mud Island
When is the best time to visit Memphis?