What's Central Gardens like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Central Gardens. Graceland and FedEx Forum are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Beale Street is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Central Gardens
Central Gardens is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Memphis.
- Memphis International Airport (MEM), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Central Gardens
Things to see and do in and around Central Gardens
Things to see near Central Gardens:
- FedEx Forum (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Beale Street (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Overton Park (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Sun Studio (1.9 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near Central Gardens:
- Minglewood Hall (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Memphis Zoo (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Pink Palace Museum (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Orpheum Theatre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Memphis?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: December, April, November, May (average 140 mm of rainfall)