What's Yamuchin Street like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Yamuchin Street? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Kokusai Dori to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Heiwa Dori and Tsuboya Yachimun Street.
How to get to Yamuchin Street
Yamuchin Street is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Naha.
- Naha (OKA), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Yamuchin Street
Things to see and do in and around Yamuchin Street
Things to see near Yamuchin Street:
- Tomari Port (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Shurijo Castle (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Okinawa Prefectural Office (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Okinawa Prefectural Budokan (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Naminoue Beach (1.2 mi/2 km away)
Things to do in Yamuchin Street
- Kokusai Dori
- Heiwa Dori
- Tsuboya Yachimun Street
When is the best time to visit Naha?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 139 mm of rainfall)