What's San Lorenzo like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit San Lorenzo? Take in some culture at Studio d'Arte Contemporanea di Pino Casagrande and Teatro Blackgull. There's plenty more to see, including Pastificio Cerere and Lupa Romana.
How to get to San Lorenzo
San Lorenzo is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from San Lorenzo
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 7.9 mi (12.6 km) from San Lorenzo
Things to see and do in and around San Lorenzo
Things to see near San Lorenzo:
- University of Roma-La Sapienza (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Colosseum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Trevi Fountain (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Spanish Steps (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Piazza Navona (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do in San Lorenzo
- Studio d'Arte Contemporanea di Pino Casagrande
- Pastificio Cerere
- Lupa Romana
- Teatro Blackgull
When is the best time to visit Rome?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)