What's EUR like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than EUR. Take in some culture at National Museum of the Early Middle Ages and National Prehistoric and Ethnographic Museum "Luigi Pigorini". There's plenty more to see, including PalaLottomatica and Roma Convention Center La Nuvola.
How to get to EUR
EUR is located 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from EUR
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from EUR
Getting to EUR on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- EUR Palasport Station
- EUR Fermi Station
- EUR Magliana Station
Things to see and do in and around EUR
What to see in EUR
- Roma Convention Center La Nuvola
- Spazio Novecento
- Palazzo dei Congressi
- Tiber River
Things to do in EUR
- Museum of Roman Civilization
- Mediterraneum Aquarium Rome
- National Museum of the Early Middle Ages
- National Prehistoric and Ethnographic Museum "Luigi Pigorini"
- Museo Nazionale delle Arti e Tradizioni Popolari
Other popular EUR attractions
- Palazzo della Civilta Italiana
- Parco del Lago dell'EUR
- Chiesa Santi Pietro e Paolo
- Caffè Palombini
- Palazzo della Civiltà del Lavoro