What's Prati like?
Visitors really like Prati, especially its museums, shops and riverfront access. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great cafes. Take time to see places such as Via Cola di Rienzo and Palace of Justice while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Tiber River and Chiesa Valdese.
How to get to Prati
Prati is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Prati
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 9.9 mi (16 km) from Prati
Getting to Prati on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Milizie/Distretto Militare Tram Stop
- Risorgimento/S. Pietro Tram Stop
- Ottaviano - San Pietro - Musei Vaticani Station
Things to see and do in and around Prati
What to see in Prati
- Palace of Justice
- Tiber River
- Tribunale Ordinario di Roma
- Chiesa Valdese
- Chiesa Avventista del 7 Giorno
Things to do in Prati
- Via Cola di Rienzo
- Museo Storico dell'Arma dei Carabinieri
- Museum of the Souls of Purgatory