What's Algiers Like?When you stay in Algiers, you can easily get to the riverfront or check out its shops. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighborhood. Nature lovers can explore top areas like Mississippi River. There's plenty more to see, including McArthur Shopping Center and Village Aurora Shopping Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Algiers?
We have 80 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Algiers:
Federal City Inn & SuitesGuestrooms with kitchenettes
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Point Vacation In Historic Algiers Point! 2 Bedroom Duplex by Redawning
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
Creole Victorian for Groups Large and SmallVacation home with kitchen, balcony
- Free breakfast • Beach sun loungers
How to Get to AlgiersAlgiers is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of New Orleans.
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. Airport (MSY), 14.9 mi (24 km) from Algiers
Things to See and Do in and around Algiers
What to See in Algiers
- Mississippi River
- Algiers Ferry Terminal
Things to Do in Algiers
- McArthur Shopping Center
- Village Aurora Shopping Center