What's Port of Call like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Port of Call? Visit places such as James Lee Park and Silver Sands Premium Outlets when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Destin Commons and Sandestin Golf Resort - Raven, Burnt Pine, Baytowne, The Links are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Port of Call
Port of Call is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Miramar Beach.
- Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Port of Call
- Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Port of Call
Things to see and do in and around Port of Call
Things to see near Port of Call:
- James Lee Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Henderson Beach State Park (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Morgan Sports Center (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Miramar Beach (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Henderson Beach (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Port of Call:
- Silver Sands Premium Outlets (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Destin Commons (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Sandestin Golf Resort - Raven, Burnt Pine, Baytowne, The Links (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Grand Boulevard Town Center (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- The Golf Garden of Destin (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Miramar Beach?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, February (average 141 mm of rainfall)