What's Napili like?
Napili is notable for its seaside access. Enjoy the neighbourhood's island views and seafood restaurants. Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Napili Bay. There's plenty more to see, including Napili Bay Beach and West Maui Mountains.
How to get to Napili
Napili is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Napili-Honokowai.
- Kahului, HI (OGG), 16.2 mi (26 km) from Napili
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui), 2 mi (3.3 km) from Napili
- Lanai City, HI (LNY-Lanai), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from Napili
Things to see and do in and around Napili
What to see in Napili
- Napili Bay
- Napili Bay Beach
- West Maui Mountains
Things to do near Napili:
- Kapalua Golf Resort Bay Course (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Napili-Honokowai?
- Hottest months: August, September, October, July (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: February, March, January, December (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, March (average 59 mm of rainfall)