What's Justiniskes like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Justiniskes? Visit places such as Vilnius TV Tower and Vichy Water Park when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Siemens Arena and Parliament of the Republic of Lithuania are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Justiniskes
Justiniskes is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Vilnius.
- Vilnius (VNO-Vilnius Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Justiniskes
Things to see and do in and around Justiniskes
Things to see near Justiniskes:
- Vilnius TV Tower (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Siemens Arena (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Parliament of the Republic of Lithuania (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Europa Tower (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Lithuanian Exhibition Centre (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Justiniskes:
- Vichy Water Park (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Gediminas Avenue (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- National Museum of Lithuania (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Vilnius?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, May (average 76 mm of rainfall)