What's Naujamiestis like?
Naujamiestis is notable for its historical sites. You'll find a selection of coffee shops and bars in the neighbourhood. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Vilnius Historic Centre and Gediminas Avenue. There's plenty more to see, including Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights and Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre.
How to get to Naujamiestis
Naujamiestis is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Vilnius.
- Vilnius (VNO-Vilnius Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Naujamiestis
Things to see and do in and around Naujamiestis
What to see in Naujamiestis
- Vilnius Historic Centre
- Gediminas Avenue
- Parliament of the Republic of Lithuania
- Frank Zappa Monument
- Lukiskes Square
Things to do in Naujamiestis
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights
- Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre
When is the best time to visit Vilnius?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, May (average 76 mm of rainfall)