What's Rasos like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Rasos. Visit places such as Gates of Dawn and Vilnius Town Hall when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Vilnius Historic Centre and St. Anne's Church are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Rasos
Rasos is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Vilnius.
- Vilnius (VNO-Vilnius Intl.), 2 mi (3.3 km) from Rasos
Things to see and do in and around Rasos
Things to see near Rasos:
- Gates of Dawn (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Vilnius Town Hall (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Vilnius Historic Centre (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- St. Anne's Church (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Vilnius University (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do near Rasos:
- National Museum of Lithuania (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Gediminas Avenue (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Museum of Illusions (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Vilnius?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, May (average 76 mm of rainfall)