What's Naujininkai like?
While in Naujininkai, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Entertainment Resort Ziemos Trasa while you're here. Gates of Dawn and Vilnius Town Hall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Naujininkai
Naujininkai is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Vilnius.
- Vilnius (VNO-Vilnius Intl.), 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Naujininkai
Things to see and do in and around Naujininkai
Things to see near Naujininkai:
- Gates of Dawn (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Vilnius Town Hall (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Town Hall Square (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Chabad Lubavitch Centre (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Uzupis Angel (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Naujininkai:
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Gediminas Avenue (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- National Museum of Lithuania (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Vichy Water Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Vilnius?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, May (average 76 mm of rainfall)