What's Station District like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Station District. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Vilnius Historic Centre. Gates of Dawn and Vilnius Town Hall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Station District
Station District is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Senamiesčio seniūnija.
- Vilnius (VNO-Vilnius Intl.), 2 mi (3.2 km) from Station District
Things to see and do in and around Station District
Things to see near Station District:
- Vilnius Historic Centre (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Gates of Dawn (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Vilnius Town Hall (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Vilnius University (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- St. Anne's Church (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
Things to do near Station District:
- National Museum of Lithuania (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Gediminas Avenue (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Museum of Illusions (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Senamiesčio seniūnija?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, May (average 76 mm of rainfall)