What's South Trees like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider South Trees? Places such as Barney Point Beach and Gladstone Entertainment and Convention Centre are just a little farther away. Gladstone Yacht Club and Gladstone Marina are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to South Trees
South Trees is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Gladstone.
- Gladstone, QLD (GLT), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from South Trees
Things to see and do in and around South Trees
Things to see near South Trees:
- Barney Point Beach (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Gladstone Entertainment and Convention Centre (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Gladstone Yacht Club (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Gladstone Marina (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- William Golding Memorial Lookout (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
Things to do near South Trees:
- Tondoon Botanic Gardens (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Gladstone Art Gallery and Museum (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gladstone?
- Hottest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, April (average 97 mm of rainfall)