What's West Gladstone like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit West Gladstone? Visit places such as Gladstone Entertainment and Convention Centre and Gladstone Yacht Club when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Gladstone Marina and Barney Point Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to West Gladstone
West Gladstone is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Gladstone.
- Gladstone, QLD (GLT), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from West Gladstone
Things to see and do in and around West Gladstone
Things to see near West Gladstone:
- Gladstone Entertainment and Convention Centre (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Gladstone Yacht Club (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Gladstone Marina (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Barney Point Beach (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- William Golding Memorial Lookout (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near West Gladstone:
- Gladstone Art Gallery and Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Tondoon Botanic Gardens (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gladstone?
- Hottest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, April (average 97 mm of rainfall)