What's Cap-d'Antibes like?
Cap-d'Antibes is notable for its beach access. You can take some time to enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's art scene. Nature lovers can visit Thuret Garden and Baie des Anges. There's plenty more to see, including Garoupe Beach and Juan-les-Pins Beach.
How to get to Cap-d'Antibes
Cap-d'Antibes is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Antibes.
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Cap-d'Antibes
Things to see and do in and around Cap-d'Antibes
What to see in Cap-d'Antibes
- Garoupe Beach
- Juan-les-Pins Beach
- Salis Beach
- Plage Keller
- Plage Les Pecheurs
Things to do near Cap-d'Antibes:
- Thuret Garden (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Picasso Museum (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Antibes Land (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Marineland Antibes (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Casino Palm Beach (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Other popular Cap-d'Antibes attractions
- Plage de la Baie des Milliardaires
- Plage des Ondes
- Plage Joseph
- Plage de la Gallice
- Plage de Ponteil
When is the best time to visit Antibes?