What's Antibes Old Town like?
In Antibes Old Town, you may want to appreciate the historical sites and waterfront. Take in some culture at Picasso Museum and Musée Peynet. There's plenty more to see, including Port Vauban and Provencal Market.
How to get to Antibes Old Town
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Antibes Old Town
Things to see and do in and around Antibes Old Town
What to see in Antibes Old Town
- Port Vauban
- Antibes Cathedral
- Baie des Anges
- Gravette Beach
- Antibes Archaeology Museum
Things to do in Antibes Old Town
- Picasso Museum
- Musée Peynet
- Provencal Market
When is the best time to visit Antibes?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, December, September (average 68 mm of rainfall)