What is Seminyak Like for Beach Hotels?
If you're looking forward to a beach getaway, you might enjoy Seminyak for its surfing and sunsets. Whether you want to splash in the water or lounge by the shoreline, this dynamic city is perfect for travelers looking for hotels near the beach. Guests love Seminyak for its major shopping centers and top-notch restaurants, making it more than just a beach destination. You can experience the city's top sights with a visit to Seminyak Beach or a stop at Double Six Beach. When you search for top hotels in Seminyak on our site, it's easy to book something close to the area's most popular sights and landmarks. If you want a resort experience or a comfortable condo, Seminyak has 223 beach accommodations to choose from, so you'll be sure to find exactly what you're looking for.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Seminyak?
Top hotel picks in and around Seminyak:
TS Suites Seminyak - CHSE CertifiedLuxury hotel with spa, near Legian Road
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Central location
Courtyard By Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort - CHSE CertifiedLuxury resort with spa, near Seminyak Beach
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
Alila Seminyak, Bali - CHSE CertifiedUpscale beachfront hotel with spa, near Seminyak Beach
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 4 outdoor pools • Central location
W Bali - Seminyak - CHSE Certified5-star beachfront hotel with spa, near Seminyak Beach
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • 2 restaurants • Central location
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa - CHSE CertifiedUpscale beachfront resort with spa, near Seminyak Square
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Walkable location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Seminyak?
If you want to experience the top sights and landmarks or explore this beach destination's natural beauty, here are some ideas for what to see and do in Seminyak:
- Seminyak Beach
- Double Six Beach
- Batu Belig Beach
- Seminyak Square
- Eat Street
- Gado Gado Beach
- Sunset Point Shopping Centre
- The Flea Market
- Pasar Taman Sari Market
Sights & Landmarks