What's Sabayil like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Sabayil. Take time to see places such as Caspian Sea and Baku Crystal Hall while you're here. Flame Towers and Azerbaijan Carpet Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sabayil
Sabayil is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Baku.
- Baku (GYD-Heydar Aliyev Intl.), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from Sabayil
Things to see and do in and around Sabayil
What to see in Sabayil
- Caspian Sea
- Baku Crystal Hall
Things to do near Sabayil:
- Azerbaijan Carpet Museum (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Hall (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Baku City Circuit (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Azerbaijan State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- 28 Mall (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Baku?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, February (average 49 mm of rainfall)