What's Bayil like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Bayil. Take time to see the sights such as Caspian Sea while you're here. Azerbaijan Carpet Museum and Flame Towers are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Bayil
Bayil is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Baku.
- Baku (GYD-Heydar Aliyev Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Bayil
Things to see and do in and around Bayil
Things to see near Bayil:
- Caspian Sea (464.4 mi/747.4 km away)
- Flame Towers (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Maiden's Tower (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Fountain Square (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Baku State University (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Bayil:
- Azerbaijan Carpet Museum (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Hall (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Baku City Circuit (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Azerbaijan State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- 28 Mall (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Baku?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, February (average 49 mm of rainfall)