What's Highlands like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Highlands? Take time to see the sights such as Crane Creek Country Club while you're here. Idaho State Capitol Building and Veterans Memorial Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Highlands
Highlands is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Boise.
- Boise Airport (BOI), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Highlands
Things to see and do in and around Highlands
Things to see near Highlands:
- Idaho State Capitol Building (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Veterans Memorial Park (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Boise Centre (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Idaho Central Arena (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Ann Morrison Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Highlands:
- Crane Creek Country Club (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Egyptian Theatre (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Knitting Factory (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Zoo Boise (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Morrison Center for the Performing Arts (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Boise?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: December, March, May, November (average 36 mm of rainfall)