What's West Valley like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit West Valley? Places such as The Village at Meridian and Expo Idaho are just a little farther away. Boise Towne Square Mall and Aquarium of Boise are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to West Valley
West Valley is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Boise.
- Boise Airport (BOI), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from West Valley
Things to see and do in and around West Valley
Things to see near West Valley:
- Aquarium of Boise (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Veterans Memorial Park (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Ann Morrison Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Memorial Stadium (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Boise Mormon Temple (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near West Valley:
- The Village at Meridian (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Expo Idaho (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Boise Towne Square Mall (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Boise Spectrum (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Meridian Speedway (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Boise?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: December, March, May, November (average 36 mm of rainfall)