What's Veterans Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Veterans Park? Nature lovers can visit Veterans Memorial Park and Boise River. Ann Morrison Park and Boise Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Veterans Park
Veterans Park is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Boise.
- Boise Airport (BOI), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Veterans Park
Things to see and do in and around Veterans Park
What to see in Veterans Park
- Veterans Memorial Park
- Boise River
Things to do near Veterans Park:
- Knitting Factory (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Egyptian Theatre (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Morrison Center for the Performing Arts (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Zoo Boise (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Expo Idaho (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Boise?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: December, March, May, November (average 36 mm of rainfall)