What's Melrose Park like?
Visitors really like Melrose Park, especially its waterfront, cafes and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops and restaurants. Visit places such as Morphettville Racecourse and Westfield Marion Shopping Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre and Adelaide Showground are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Melrose Park
Melrose Park is located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Melrose Park
Things to see and do in and around Melrose Park
Things to see near Melrose Park:
- Flinders University (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Moseley Square (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Holdfast Marina (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Glenelg Jetty (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Glenelg Beach (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Melrose Park:
- Morphettville Racecourse (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Westfield Marion Shopping Centre (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Adelaide Showground (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Jetty Road (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)