What's Santa Isabel like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Santa Isabel? Take time to see the sights such as Magdalena River while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Gold Museum and Corferias.
How to get to Santa Isabel
Santa Isabel is located 8 mi (12.9 km) from the heart of Bogotá.
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Santa Isabel
Things to see and do in and around Santa Isabel
Things to see near Santa Isabel:
- Magdalena River (224.2 mi/360.8 km away)
- Corferias (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Monserrate (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Plaza de Bolivar (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- University of Rosario (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Santa Isabel:
- Gold Museum (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Paloquemao (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Museo del 20 de Julio (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Botero Museum (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Plaza de las Americas Shopping Mall (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bogotá?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, September, December (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: October, April, November, May (average 135 mm of rainfall)